Friday, November 28, 2008

Tagged??? Untagged...

Name : PW Wong

Sisters : 0

Brothers : 1

Shoe size : 8

Height : 1.61m plus minus 0.01m lol

Where do you live : Cheras but in Selangor...

Favorite drinks : Nescafe, ice blended cuppocino, teh o ais limau, teh c, chinese tea!!!

Favorite breakfast : dim sum

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : Yes

Fallen asleep in school : quite A.L.W.A.Y.S since my 1st MS lecture

Fell off your chair : like...never gua

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes

Saved e-mails : Never delete mail(except junk mail) coz lazy...so never save...haha

What is your room like : acceptable clean...haha...wif stars on d ceiling...so nice

What's right beside you : handphone, spectacle, laptop bag...lol

What is the last thing you ate : Loh Mee

Q: When did you cry last : few week ago ba...for what? 4get dy...but gals can hv million reasons to cry...haha

EMOQ: Are you a friendly person: yes...any objection?

Q: Do you have any pets : dolphinS, bear bearS, dog, mashimaro on my bed!!!! (haha those r my bday present from my frens)

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : i duno..who n where...haha

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Yes. A very important people in my life n i hope he wil b fine now n always.

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : No...

Q: What are you doing right now? : trying to untag this tag.

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : i sure i never do that

Q: Can you handle the truth? : til now...still can

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? :Mother, but my mom said i m closer to my father...

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: my fren

.Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : THIS QUESTION IS SO CONFUSING!!! NEXT!

Q: Do you eat healthy? : quite...i like to eat vegetables...

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Yes. keep it well and safe.(sorry for copy phik's answer, but it's true)

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes.

Q: How often do you go to church?: Sorry, i'm not a Christian.. but when i was a child i hv think to hv my wedding ceremony in church...haha(effect of HK drama)

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : myself but sometime my fren if i cant take it mor...

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud...but quiet sometime...then, will b asked:"r u ok?"

Q: Are you confident?: not that...i think

Q: Favorite Quote: 别轻易放弃,否则对不起自己

Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. study..UPSR...PMR...SPM...STPM(standard answer lol)
2. i like f4 d zai zai (once upon a time)
3. begin to listen songs since 10 yrs old...from 天黑黑 til now...
4. blur-ing evday

Q: Things on my to-do list today.

1. brain storming for ideas for sheng xue activity
2. help my mom to clean d house(promise)
3. taiwan n hk drama series marathon!!! go go go!!!

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..

1. ice cream.
2. chocolate
3. biscuits
4. ribena
5. ice kacang can?


Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. (By Order)

1. give my parents the best i can...
2. travel around the world...mayb i wil b a backpacker lo
3. shopping...hahaha
4. helping others in need
5. wait til i hv 1 billion n i will tel u d answer lo...no idea now

Q: 5 of my bad habits..

1. 心太软
2. hot-temper sometime
3. negative thinking sometime
4. alwiz blur blur
5. not pay fully attention sometime

Q: 5 places I have lived in..

1. My current house
2. My old house
3. My old old house
4. My origin ...
5. paiseh...after read zhong yang's tag oni i rmb i lived in my hostel as well...

Q: 5 jobs I've had..

1. data entry clerk
2. part time tuition teacher (own business nia...)
3. part time tuition teacher in a day care centre
4. daddy's girl.
5. mummy's girl.

Q: 5 people I tag..

1. joan
2. kahyin
3. siewyen
4. zhongyang
5. xingpei

1 comment:

Xingpei said...

erm...
paiseh..
wat is tag actually?