Monday, August 4, 2008

wOw

i m exciting...hoho...coz ystdy jus back from my uni faculty nite...hehe...it was a very memorable nite in my uni life(i guess so)...hoho...later oni upload some photos for u guys to c la...

dear my frens, how do u do??? miss u so much....n alwiz wishing to meet u al soon...so, dun forget to come out wif our yam cha plan, sing k plan, shopping plan...bla bla bla...

so fast time is flying, now already august, stil rmb how hard v struggled for d stpm, n now, al of us r far apart(lol...actuali not tat far la rite, jus seldom hv chance to meet...sigh...), miss d time v had fun in our classroom, do our maths together, read d chemistry physics together...n sembang during PA...wahaha

(forgive me for alwiz 'xiang dang nian'...coz i reali miss it too much)

but o...now i got to start to b fren wif my books le...coz in another 3 weeks wil hv test...some senior told us that 1st yr shud enjoy it to the fullest...but y i found out that some subject reali not that easy to study lo, mb i not yet found out d key...hahaha

jus to tel fren who concern me a lot, i'm reali safe n healthy in my uni...hahaha

though i stil in selangor area, but i m a member of pbsm...wahaha...it stands for persatuan balik setiap minggu...y? coz i wil easily get homesick if i dun back home, i miss my bed...sweet sweet home....hehe.....now oni realize that home reali is the most comfortable place to b in...hehehe....
lz week din back, so sad....howeva, tis fri i wil fly home after my morning class...lol...wat can do?

ok la...now got to go do some research for my assignment....n tutorial...o no...i finali understand u all punya xin ku lz time...T.T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!u guess who i am?I'm your classmate aaa....haha!

pikwah said...

haha...i think i noe lo...hehe...mi wei wei?