Monday, July 21, 2008

hEaDaChE-ING

o no...now i m at my uni computer lab doin some research for my assignment T.T...but i hv too many things to say n too many things running in my mind and so, i decide to post something on my blog....

from morning til afternoon jus nw, i continuously having headache when listen to the lecture...material science and engineering mathematics....thr's so lot things that i din recognise them, n i think they oso dun recognise me.....too bad...!

my brain trying hard to grasp ev single facts n the complex(ya...to me it's complex...nw oni realize form 6 maths n chem is jus introduction....) mathematics formulae....but, thr r many question marks on my mind...my frens sit beside me too, blur-RING...

i still rmb how my cousin brother tel me how relax he was during his uni first year....but d same thing seems not to happen on me...different course, mb...

though it's hard, but again the point is that i hv to work hard to overcome the feeling of frustration n blur...must make it clear b4 go in depth...

unknown (initial) + unknown (final) = unknown future...

so, i hv had my lunch which consists of all the essential nutriens including C+carbohydrate+protein+mineral+.... to continue to enjoy my afternoon...which i hv a date with my assignment...



No comments: