Friday, July 18, 2008

apa yang bermula akan berakhir?

ystdy, i went for a lecture about civilization in my uni...the lecturer has thrown out a very meaningful sentence which make me to think it in-depth...dang dang dang dang...it's my post title today "apa yang bermula akan berakhir".

In fact, he meant to say that civilization follows the nature trend, tat is "apa yang bermula akan berakhir", jus like organism life...howeva, it makes me think bout many things in all walks of our life...

whatever start wil end finally...this is a very cruel statement but it's true, sadly to say....
mayb...it's jus like d ''fate'' or "uan fen" that v alwiz like to relates it to our relationship wif someone, or mb an excuse, jus for anything when v r unable to describe wat's d problem....tat's it...

love sometimes,start wif all the sweet n beautiful expectations but end up wif tears n cries(for sure, thr's still many who hv a happy ending...)
frenship sometimes, wil not b alwiz forever, howeva, TRUE FRENSHIP WIL LAST LONG MOR THAN FOREVER, i alwiz believe that...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my uni life, so far so good???? ??mb...haha
i goin to try soemthing new, which i never experience before...
howeva, feeling nervous, worry n afraid....
d cause of all these feelings is jus coz lack of self confident....wat to do to boost my low self confidence?
jus trying my best to do the best...sigh...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on wednesday, i hv no lecture n tutorial(super nice free day!!!)wahaha
so, i hv take my very very sweet time to explore my uni....
visiting some other faculties n my uni library...
so wat i think bout it? the air-cond is super cold....then thr r too mannyyyy books n journals n media collections inside it...mb d conclusion is jus can b BIG...howeva, i got to admit that the environment is very comfortable n suitable for study...but, so sad it's far from my college...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

(= torrance/phik =) said...

my dear.. u use BM for lecture?!?!??! dont scares me man! u know ching sama going sabah edy! wow~ so sudden.. when i'll have that chance to see u?
probably after my 1st sem.. haha gambateh!