Thursday, August 28, 2008

help me help myself

ystdy...very sad...
stepping out from d exam hall...i hv nth to say...bside 'sigh'....
so sad...i did prepare for it...but, wat happen to me? i dunno....
back to my college, i went to the cafe to do my assignment...
d cafe is so crowded...n so noisy....but, my heart is so silent...evthing silent....
i'm trying to find myself...yup...i begin to lost myself...lost in space...
while doing typing work, i thinking...wat's lead me to this step...? myself or...?
i dunno...wat can i do to enable myself to b able to survive my uni life, graduate wif a degree in hand, although it's jus a cert...wat i hv to do to enable me to navigate through my 4 yrs degree course safely??? i thinking....
wat i noe is...it's not d time for me to sad....no....i dun even hv time for me to sad....
frustration makes us grow stronger...i noe...
failure is d mom of success....i noe...
frustrated...but i wil stay tough....n work harder...
i will b fine....i believe it well....

1 comment:

(= torrance/phik =) said...

why baby so stress??? no stress la!